Nelinor technology is built to meet today's sustainable goals . We utilize different hardware that work together with our advanced software to analyze energy consumption and environmental factors. We focus on the three essential elements:
- Energy: electricity and heating is controlled and measured using a range of power outlets, light switches and sensors.
- Water: hot and cold water usage using sensor.
- Air: air quality, temperature and humidity using sensors.
The data and system recommendations are accessible to both the end user and the facility manager:
The end user gets a mobile app that is built to be simple and effective. It can setup, view and control the system. The main features include:
- Convenient control of light and appliances
- Quick to gain access.
- Innovative simplified visualization
- Real-time readings of sensors and notifications for out of ordinary events
- AI recommendations of actions that can be scheduled to reduce energy usage
The facility manager gets access to web portal that is built to provide deep technical visibility. The main features include:
- Real-time and historic charts of data.
- Detailed break-down of energy consumption
- Rules engine to take actions according to specific conditions
- Reports delivered to email
Here are some examples and ideas of where Nelinor technology can be utilized.